Wednesday, June 30, 2010

GOAL 6: QUIT SMOKING....CIGARETTES.

Welcome to Smokkee's WORLD 101. I am Smokkee Singleton if you haven't already guessed that by now. The purpose of this blog is to face my 101 goals head on and complete them. It's that simple. Eventually, I may try to organize them in some kind of order but I don't see it right now. I'm more concerned with trying to accomplish them anyway. Let's keep going down the list!********************************************
******GOAL 6: QUIT SMOKING....CIGARETTES.*************************************
WORLD, I have a confession to make: I be "smoking with cigarettes" to quote my man from THE BOONDOCKS episode w/ the same name. I be smoking with killa too, if I'ma be totally honest. But the killa I aint concerned with, at least not yet. I dont exactly "need" it per se, like how I need a cigarette so it's not that big a deal. But cigarettes, with Downtown Chi prices for a pack more than $10, are my worst habit and I definitely wanna break this one. This is one goal that I'm not sure how long it's gonna take but I will get this accomplished before most of the other ones. I promise WORLD!! There is one other goal like this and that is...my next post! Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment