Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Goal 1: Top of the Sears Tower

Welcome to Smokkee's WORLD 101. I am Smokkee Singleton if you haven't already guessed that by now. The purpose of this blog is to face my 101 goals head on and complete them. It's that simple. Eventually, I may try to organize them in some kind of order but I don't see it right now. I'm more concerned with trying to accomplish them anyway. Let's get started!*****************************************************
GOAL 1: THE TOP OF THE SEARS TOWER*********************************************
OK. I'll admit this: I have NEVER been to the top of the Sears Tower even though I am almost a life long Chicagoan! Sad but true. Honestly, I never really wanted to do this but I feel as though all the visitors come from all walks of life just to Chicago to do this so I don't feel right at all about me not even bothering to do this. It shouldn't be that difficult; I probably can do this on a lunch break or something. I figure I'll get this goal accomplished within the next two weeks or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment