Friday, April 2, 2010

My most personal blog yet!

Hello, WORLD!!! By now, I'm sure you've heard of me but in case you haven't.... Hello! My name is Smokkee Singleton aka Mr. G. Biz (the G stands for Goode. I'm a rapper that has not made it to that Worldwide success that I just knew I was headed for but I'm not worried about it; I had a million back up plans that all kicked in nicely! Now, I'm more of a journalist/blogger/humanitarian and I'm just as happy being who I am NOW as I would be with a #1 single on the charts. Probably more so. Currently I have two more blogs. The first one, SMOKKEE's WORLD PRIME, is all about me and it's as personal as this one is except it isn't a focused personal; it's more whatever I feel like writing about at that particular time that I don't have time to put into an article. The second, SMOKKEE's WORLD FAVORITEs, is all about my likes and some dislikes. Basically, I review EVERYTHING I get my hands on! The WORLD 101 blog is more of an agenda that I have set for myself over the past 5 years. It is a list of the 101 things that I want out of life before I'm out of life, feel me? Great! It isn't too presumptuous of me to think that I'll have you along with me for this journey, is it WORLD? I didn't think so. I'm ready so let's start this grand adventure!!! Next: The 101 List!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment