Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Goal 4: Get Out Of Debt.

Welcome to Smokkee's WORLD 101. I am Smokkee Singleton if you haven't already guessed that by now. The purpose of this blog is to face my 101 goals head on and complete them. It's that simple. Eventually, I may try to organize them in some kind of order but I don't see it right now. I'm more concerned with trying to accomplish them anyway. Let's keep going down the list!********************************************
************Goal 4: Get Out Of Debt.**********************************************
Without a shadow of a doubt, debt is the major problem in the USA. I know from first hand experience how much of a problem having bad credit can be. I also know from first hand experience that a student loan can wreck your financial situation if you don't keep the payments. But life happens, ya dig. Life don't just let things be routine. Humans have needs. Humans have kids who also have needs. Humans get sick, can't work for a minute. Humans lose they're jobs right when they need to find ANOTHER job on top of the one which they just lost; now they got still search for two job openings. Etc,etc,etc. Look, I'm not using any of these as an excuse. I owed money and I didn't pay back the money on time. Period. And I don't feel bad about it at all because I know I'll pay what I owe back, just can't do it all at once. I'm not gonna file bankruptcy or nothing like that though, not even thinking of a consolidation program either. See my problem is I KNOW how to get out of debt WITHOUT breaking myself and I'm dragging my feet on it. (NOTE: A LOT of my goals on here I could have been done or should have done but I've been dragging my feet, not rushing. I write this just so that I could actually start putting things into the actions that I've been stalling on all this time.) Now it's time for action and this goal may take about 3-4 years to complete and I might even start a blog about how I got outt of debt in detail so that others can do the same. Which bring s me to my next goal.....

1 comment:

  1. WORLD, this is one goal that you literally can follow my journey to complete; coming soon their will be a blog, Smokkee's BIG PAYBACK, dedicated to me getting out of debt. Stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete