Friday, April 9, 2010

Goal 2: Change My Name.

Welcome to Smokkee's WORLD 101. I am Smokkee Singleton if you haven't already guessed that by now. The purpose of this blog is to face my 101 goals head on and complete them. It's that simple. Eventually, I may try to organize them in some kind of order but I don't see it right now. I'm more concerned with trying to accomplish them anyway. Let's get started!*****************************************************
Goal 2: CHANGE MY NAME***********************************************************
Now, of course, I don't have a problem with my name personally. Shit, I love the name Smokkee, which is my real name, and I love my real REAL name as well,LOL! Seriously, the only thing is Singleton is my mother's last name, and there's still quite a few of us Singletons around. My dad, Anthony Hardy, was the last Hardy. NOW you understand why I gotta change my name; it's not for my ego, it's to keep my father's family alive! Which brings us to Goal 3.......

No comments:

Post a Comment