Monday, January 9, 2012

GOAL 12: PUBLISH A BOOK OF SHORT STORIES

Welcome to Smokkee's WORLD 101. I am Smokkee Singleton if you haven't already guessed that by now. The purpose of this blog is to face my 101 goals head on and complete them. It's that simple. Eventually, I may try to organize them in some kind of order but I don't see it right now. I'm more concerned with trying to accomplish them anyway. Let's keep going down the list!*************************************************** Some of my goals, like numbers 10 & 11, are concerned with things I want or need to feel like I am a success. Other goals are just somethings that I want to do. Then I got goals like 12 & the best way to describe what I'm trying to do with these type of goals can be summed up in one word: immortality. I don't mean it in the physical sense though. I want the things that I've done on this planet to survive moreso than me sticking around this planet. One way to achieve that is to write. Shakespear is immortal, as well as Socrates, Mark Twain, Homer. How can I add myself to that list? By writing. I am already a writer: I've got a few short stories written already plus I blog (d'uh). Now my thing is to put enough great (IMO) stories together & get them published. Simple. As. That.

No comments:

Post a Comment