Tuesday, January 10, 2012

GOAL 13: WRITE A FULL LENGTH NOVEL

Welcome to Smokkee's WORLD 101. I am Smokkee Singleton if you haven't already guessed that by now. The purpose of this blog is to face my 101 goals head on and complete them. It's that simple. Eventually, I may try to organize them in some kind of order but I don't see it right now. I'm more concerned with trying to accomplish them anyway. Let's keep going down the list!*************************************************** Hello, WORLD!!! Goal 13. Write a full length novel. I think this goal is self explanatory but it might be one of the hardest goals on this list to complete. The reason being is I've tried several times to write a novel & I always wound up turning them into short stories or into novellas. Also, I start getting mad at my own characters to the point that I want horrible things to happen to them like somebody else created them. Of course, since I'm the author, terrible things usually do happen to them, LBVS. Now, I don't want to write an epic but I do want to put out a real page turner that takes at least 2 weeks to read the first time. I know I can do it. I just gotta get started & not hate my creations in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment