Monday, January 16, 2012

GOAL 34: HELP 10 PEOPLE GET OUT OF DEBT

Welcome to Smokkee's WORLD 101. I am Smokkee Singleton if you haven't already guessed that by now. The purpose of this blog is to face my 101 goals head on and complete them. It's that simple. Eventually, I may try to organize them in some kind of order but I don't see it right now. I'm more concerned with trying to accomplish them anyway. Let's keep going down the list!*****************************************************************


WORLD, what sense does it make when you can help people but you don't? What if you learn how to do something but you don't teach it to anybody? My fourth goal as of right now is me working on getting out of debt. If I learn how to do that, I'll definitely share all that I learned in regards to this with anybody that needs help with it. If I help 10 people then I'd feel like I've accomplished something but I don't think I'd stop right there. Why should I? I'd help more but I only need to help 10 with their finances to complete this goal.   


No comments:

Post a Comment