Friday, January 20, 2012

Goal 77: Start a Security Company

 Welcome to Smokkee's WORLD 101. I am Smokkee Singleton if you haven't already guessed that by now. The purpose of this blog is to face my 101 goals head on and complete them. It's that simple. Eventually, I may try to organize them in some kind of order but I don't see it right now. I'm more concerned with trying to accomplish them anyway. Let's keep going down the list!****************************************



SEX! SEX! SEX! SEX! I bet I got your attention now, right? We'll outta all my 101 Goals, I did have one that was sexually related and I was gonna put it in here but why? I KNOW I'mma accomplish that anyway (LBVS!!!) so why not keep this list on some positive stuff? Like our kids. Chicago needs to tighten up on the safety of it's citizens. If I start a security company, I'll be doing my part. Simple as that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment