Thursday, January 12, 2012

GOALS 17-20: A HOME IN NY / LA / LAS VEGAS / MIAMI

Welcome to Smokkee's WORLD 101. I am Smokkee Singleton if you haven't already guessed that by now. The purpose of this blog is to face my 101 goals head on and complete them. It's that simple. Eventually, I may try to organize them in some kind of order but I don't see it right now. I'm more concerned with trying to accomplish them anyway. Let's keep going down the list!*****************************************************************
 "Gangstas don't die; they get chubby & move to Miami" -Jadakiss

Hello, WORLD!!! As you can see, in order to speed up the process of completing my goals, which I won't start trying to do until my entire 101 goals (except for Goal 6. I'm trying to quit smoking cigarettes ASAP) are posted here on this blog, I've started combining them whenever I can. This first combined post is actually 4 separate goals but they're basically the same. I'm NEVER moving out of the Chi for good. EVER! A home away from home would be nice. 4 homes away from home would be better. I would love to have a house (or an apartment; I'm not picky) in LA, NY, Miami (thanks for the advice, Jada), & Las Vegas, especially Vegas!! What can I say? I love to gamble. Basically, the title of this post said it all. What more do I need to say?

No comments:

Post a Comment