Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Goal 47: Killing "Ci$co" Off For Good

Welcome to Smokkee's WORLD 101. I am Smokkee Singleton if you haven't already guessed that by now. The purpose of this blog is to face my 101 goals head on and complete them. It's that simple. Eventually, I may try to organize them in some kind of order but I don't see it right now. I'm more concerned with trying to accomplish them anyway. Let's keep going down the list!****************************************


Confession time again, WORLD. Before anybody heard of the R & B group Dru Hill, I use to rap under the name the Ci$co Kid until I started using my real name. I switched this ASAP after that blond haired dude got popular. The only remnant remaining of that is the one tattoo I have. It's a real Job Corps special. I got it back in '92 when I went to the Earle C Clemons Job Corps Center down in Morganfield, KY. I've been meaning to get around to having it removed but never did it. Now, I don't want it moved as much as I want it covered up. I'm so tired of having to explain this tattoo, so much that this will definitely be one of the earliest Goals I complete. 

No comments:

Post a Comment