Monday, January 16, 2012

Goal 44: Start a Sports Podcast

Welcome to Smokkee's WORLD 101. I am Smokkee Singleton if you haven't already guessed that by now. The purpose of this blog is to face my 101 goals head on and complete them. It's that simple. Eventually, I may try to organize them in some kind of order but I don't see it right now. I'm more concerned with trying to accomplish them anyway. Let's keep going down the list!****************************************


I'm a sports fan. That's no secret. The group of people I'm damn near always around are just as big on sports as I am. That's almost all we talk about & if you heard us, you'd swear we deserve a paycheck with our spot on commentary. It's hard as hell to get a job for ESPN (Lord knows I tried...) but why should I work for them when it's just as easy to start my own broadcast? A podcast is a simple yet inexpensive way to get our points across & our commentary heard. So why not start one? Simple as that.



No comments:

Post a Comment