Monday, January 16, 2012

Goal 45: LEARN HOW TO SWIM

Welcome to Smokkee's WORLD 101. I am Smokkee Singleton if you haven't already guessed that by now. The purpose of this blog is to face my 101 goals head on and complete them. It's that simple. Eventually, I may try to organize them in some kind of order but I don't see it right now. I'm more concerned with trying to accomplish them anyway. Let's keep going down the list!****************************************


Man, I see this blog is just as much a confessional as my SMOKKEE's WORLD PRIME is. Time for another confession: I can't swim. If you tossed me in the water, I won't drown but it would take me a while to get from point A to point A, not to mention point A to point B. I wanna get better at it. I wanna at least not be a rock in the water, nah mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment