Thursday, January 19, 2012

Goal 67: Give StandUp Another Try

Welcome to Smokkee's WORLD 101. I am Smokkee Singleton if you haven't already guessed that by now. The purpose of this blog is to face my 101 goals head on and complete them. It's that simple. Eventually, I may try to organize them in some kind of order but I don't see it right now. I'm more concerned with trying to accomplish them anyway. Let's keep going down the list!****************************************



Confession Time: A long time ago, when I first started rapping, I had another dream: I wanted to do standup comedy as well. I even did open mic at this club that's been closed for a while now here in Chicago called All Jokes Aside. I was ok, I got laughs and all, but it really wasn't something I wanted to continue doing. I hate being a quitter even if I only quit on myself (more on this REAL soon, I promise!) so I wanna give it a go again. Simple as that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment