Thursday, January 19, 2012

GOAL 66: Turn 1 of My Stories Into A Screenplay

Welcome to Smokkee's WORLD 101. I am Smokkee Singleton if you haven't already guessed that by now. The purpose of this blog is to face my 101 goals head on and complete them. It's that simple. Eventually, I may try to organize them in some kind of order but I don't see it right now. I'm more concerned with trying to accomplish them anyway. Let's keep going down the list!****************************************


Goal 60 was about turning my favorite Stephen King story into a screenplay. He was my favorite author at one point in time. I also wanna turn 1 of my current favorite author's stories into a screenplay. Can you guess who I'm talking about? I figured you already knew. Simple as that.

No comments:

Post a Comment