Monday, January 16, 2012

GOAL 41: Learn Computer Programming

Welcome to Smokkee's WORLD 101. I am Smokkee Singleton if you haven't already guessed that by now. The purpose of this blog is to face my 101 goals head on and complete them. It's that simple. Eventually, I may try to organize them in some kind of order but I don't see it right now. I'm more concerned with trying to accomplish them anyway. Let's keep going down the list!************************************

These days, the safest fields to find work in are the ones that will always be need: health/medicine, law, etc. Now you can add one more field to the list: Computers. I've been saying for years the Internet is no longer a want but a necessity. Even with bare minimal skills, you can still go far. I got those already, naturally. The one thing I don't truly understand yet is computer programming. It all goes back to my last 4 goals, communication is the key. Computers have their own language & I wanna learn it.



No comments:

Post a Comment