Thursday, January 19, 2012

Goal 69 & 70: Record An Album / Record a Comedy Album

Welcome to Smokkee's WORLD 101. I am Smokkee Singleton if you haven't already guessed that by now. The purpose of this blog is to face my 101 goals head on and complete them. It's that simple. Eventually, I may try to organize them in some kind of order but I don't see it right now. I'm more concerned with trying to accomplish them anyway. Let's keep going down the list!****************************************



In the last post, I told yall I don't like being a quitter. I also said I used to rap. What happened with that? I felt I got too old to do it. I still can amaze with my freestyles & most of the stuff I got written could pass as if I wrote it today, even though some songs are 20+ years old! Yeah, I been rapping for a long ass time! So, just to say that all of that time I spent doing it wasn't wasted, I MUST drop an album, even if it's just for my piece of mind. That's Goal 69. Now, I would still feel like I completed this goal if I record a comedy album. 9 outta 9, I would throw a rap track on there as a bonus cut or something. So that's Goal 70. 

No comments:

Post a Comment