Friday, January 13, 2012

GOAL 30: MY CHICAGO DREAM APARTMENT

Welcome to Smokkee's WORLD 101. I am Smokkee Singleton if you haven't already guessed that by now. The purpose of this blog is to face my 101 goals head on and complete them. It's that simple. Eventually, I may try to organize them in some kind of order but I don't see it right now. I'm more concerned with trying to accomplish them anyway. Let's keep going down the list!*****************************************************************
Remember Goal 10? Yeah, I still want a house built from the ground up here in the Chi, but I also want an apartment here too. I want an apartment either in DownTown Chi's Loop area or close to it, like Marina City or Lake Point Tower, or I want a beach house apartment, one that if I walk out my back door, splash, nah mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment