Monday, January 23, 2012

Goal 102: ???????????????

Hello, WORLD! Smokkee Singleton here. I know probably you're going "Hey!! This blog is dedicated to you completing 101 Goals but this post's title is Goal 102. What gives?" Well, all of that is true. This is SMOKKEE'S WORLD 101 after all. With that said, based on the feedback I've gotten so far, there's a few things I need y'all to understand. This a blog about 101 goals that I've made for myself but don't think I've only got 101 goals. I got a million plus goals to be honest with you and I'll probably have more than that by the end of the year. There are a few very specific goals that I've gotten that I haven't listed on here because there is no way I can prove that I've accomplished them so they couldn't make the list. Just bec ause I haven't listed them doesn't mean they're any less of importance than the ones that are listed. I want to do a documentary on Chicago's rap music history. That's one of the more important ones that may get accomplished before a lot of the ones listed are. Well that's really all I wanted to add, WORLD. The next posts you'll see from this blog will be when I fill like I've completed a goal. You'll definitely be the first to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment