Friday, January 20, 2012

Goals 80-92: Where In The WORLD Is Smokkee Singleton

Welcome to Smokkee's WORLD 101. I am Smokkee Singleton if you haven't already guessed that by now. The purpose of this blog is to face my 101 goals head on and complete them. It's that simple. Eventually, I may try to organize them in some kind of order but I don't see it right now. I'm more concerned with trying to accomplish them anyway. Let's keep going down the list!****************************************





Ok, WORLD, you already know I want to travel right? Of course, I want to. Us humans aren't the types to stay in one place. First up is hitting all 50 states but then, I wanna go abroad to these 13 locations:
     
     Goal 80: Beijing, China 
     Goal 81: Montreal, Canada     
     Goal 82: Jamaica
     Goal 83: Barbados
     Goal 84: Italy
     Goal 85: Great Britain
     Goal 86: Egypt, Africa
     Goal 87: France
     Goal 88: Amsterdam
     Goal 89: Spain
     Goal 90: Puerto Rico
          Goal 91: Cancun
     Goal 92: Tokyo, Japan

92 Goals down, WORLD. Hang in there. I got 9 more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment