Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Goals 57 & 58: Bike / Skate The Drive

Welcome to Smokkee's WORLD 101. I am Smokkee Singleton if you haven't already guessed that by now. The purpose of this blog is to face my 101 goals head on and complete them. It's that simple. Eventually, I may try to organize them in some kind of order but I don't see it right now. I'm more concerned with trying to accomplish them anyway. Let's keep going down the list!****************************************



WORLD, I'd like to think I'm in shape. We all do, right? How can I prove that to myself? Well, I thought of 2 ways. I wanna try roller skating from the start of Chicago's Lake Shore Drive expressway on 67th st (6700 S) all the way to the end near Hollywood (I believe that's 5700 N). I might kill myself trying though, LBVS. I also wanna bike it but since I was a bike messenger at one point in time, I don't think that'll be to much of a problem.  

No comments:

Post a Comment