Monday, January 16, 2012

GOAL 32: DISNEYWORLD!!

Welcome to Smokkee's WORLD 101. I am Smokkee Singleton if you haven't already guessed that by now. The purpose of this blog is to face my 101 goals head on and complete them. It's that simple. Eventually, I may try to organize them in some kind of order but I don't see it right now. I'm more concerned with trying to accomplish them anyway. Let's keep going down the list!*****************************************************************

Of course, Wisconsin Dells is a great spot to take the kids. I cand only think of 1 spot better than that for some family fun. Disneyworld, the WORLD's most visited family entertainment resort! I never went as a kid. Confession: I didn't wanna go either. My kids deserve to go though, whether they want to or not, LOL. I know they'll have a blast though. They better, considering how expensive the Magic Kingdom is. It's expensive but they're more than worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment