Thursday, January 12, 2012

GOAL 25: Twitter's @MrGBIZ, VERIFIED!

Welcome to Smokkee's WORLD 101. I am Smokkee Singleton if you haven't already guessed that by now. The purpose of this blog is to face my 101 goals head on and complete them. It's that simple. Eventually, I may try to organize them in some kind of order but I don't see it right now. I'm more concerned with trying to accomplish them anyway. Let's keep going down the list!*****************************************************************



If you ask me what's my favorite social network, I'd have to say real life, LOL. Now, if you asked me what's my favorite social network on the web, I'd have to say Twitter.
Definitely Twitter. Facebook is cool, Google+ is better yet it's still a lil green, but Twitter? That's my shit!! Now, what's the best thing that I can do on there? What would make Twitter even better for me? Well, how about if it verified that I'm a success by giving my a verified account? Yeah, that would be freaking sweet!!! Now who do I gotta holla at to get that lil blue dot? Oh yeah, FOLLOW ME!!!!  https://twitter.com/#!/MrGBIZ

No comments:

Post a Comment